Bonfils Foundation, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts Foundation and the Winter Park Recreational Association Board.
What does WPRA stand for?
WPRA stands for Winter Park Recreational Association (Colorado)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPRA
We have 7 other meanings of WPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Portable Reader
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Word Prediction (word processing)
- Work Place Recovery
- Work Place Review
- Workplace Resources
- Writing Proficiency Requirement (various schools)
- Written Partial Review (US Military Academy)
- Wavy Plate Reactive Armor
- West Pasadena Residents' Association (Pasadena, CA)
- Wisconsin Park and Recreation Association (Greendale, WI)
- Wisconsin Public Radio Association (Madison, WI)
- Women's Professional Rodeo Association
- Working Program Resource Advisory Committee
- Washington Personnel Resources Board
- Werkverband Periodieke Rapportage Bevolkingsvraagstukken (Dutch)
- Water and Power Resource Center
- Water Pollution Research and Control
- Water Prospecting and Resource Consulting LLC
- Waterfront Players Repertory Company (North Bend, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After World War II, the resort, operated by the quasi-private, city-appointed, nonprofit Winter Park Recreational Association, whose board members were usually a collection of Colorado ski boosters, quietly and then boisterously recorded annual double-digit growth as baby boomers came of age.
He joined the board of the Winter Park Recreational Association (WPRA) in 1959, served as its chairman from 1969 to 1975, and has been president and CEO since 1975.