The beginning of next year could be a different story, says Jackson Robinson, manager of Winslow Green Growth Fund, which owns the stock.
What does WGGF stand for?
WGGF stands for Winslow Green Growth Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Working Group on Gas Analysis (Consultative Committee on the Quantity of Material)
- Working Group on Girls (UNICEF; New York, NY)
- Wine Grape Growers Australia (est. 2005)
- Women's Global Green Action Network
- Weavers Guild of Greater Baltimore, Inc. (Maryland)
- Writers Guild of Great Britain
- West Georgia Gymnastics Center (Villa Rica, GA)
- Windsor Guerilla Gardening Collective
- Wood Green Gospel Choir (UK)
- Working Group on Generalized Convexity
- West Garden Grove Little League (Garden Grove, CA)
- Women and Gender in Global Perspectives (Program)
- Walayta, Gamo, Gofa, Dawro, and Konta People's Democratic Organization (Ethiopia)
- West Garden Grove Residents' Association (Garden Grove, CA)
- Wheat Genetic and Genomic Resources Center (Kansas State University)
- West Gippsland Genealogical Society (Victoria, Australia)
- Whole Gilled Gutted Scaled (seafood)
- Wood Group Generator Services (Farmington, NM)
- West Grove Girls Softball League (California)
- Wood Group Gas Turbine Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new investment options are: Manning & Napier Pro Blend(R) Conservative Term Series Manning & Napier Pro Blend(R) Extended Term Series Manning & Napier Pro Blend(R) Maximum Term Series Manning & Napier Pro Blend(R) Moderate Term Series Manning & Napier World Opportunities Calvert Large Cap Growth Fund Winslow Green Growth Fund "MassMutual has been serving Taft-Hartley plans for more than 30 years, and this market represents an important part of our growth strategy," says Elaine Sarsynski, executive vice president of MassMutual's Retirement Services Division and chairman and CEO of MassMutual International LLC.
Pure Green One such pioneer is Winslow Asset Management, which manages the small cap Winslow Green Growth Fund (WGGFX).
Matthew Patsky, co-manager of the Winslow Green Growth Fund in Boston, with about $45 million in assets under management, says the fund looks at the environmental records of well-managed company in its niche--small to mid-cap growth--before investing.
Robinson's focused approach seems to be working, as the Winslow Green Growth Fund finished the first quarter of 2003 with a return of 6.
For example, between 2002 and 2007 the Winslow Green Growth Fund significantly outperformed Warren Buffett's holding company Berkshire Hathaway, registering 200% growth compared to Buffet's 100%.
Revenue is growing 50% a year, and installations haven't been hurt by the credit crunch, says Jack Robinson, lead manager of the Winslow Green Growth Fund.
NEW YORK, March 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Green and clean companies are the specialty of the Winslow Green Growth Fund (WGGFX) and manager Matthew Patsky recently told Wall Street Reporter how he's built a portfolio of names that combine value, growth, and big exposure to the alternative energy revolution.