; Thompson Industries 8 Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development Agricultural Development Project Amount (millions) 1 Home to Own Mortgage Revenue $67.
What does WIIAD stand for?
WIIAD stands for Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- [not an acronym] Official Name of Nintendo's Console Previously Code-Named Revolution)
- Washington Internship Institute
- Wieso Immer Ich
- Wildlife Institute of India
- Wildlife Institute of India (Uttarakhand, India)
- Women in Insurance (various locations)
- World Internet Institute (Sweden)
- Worldwide Information Infrastructure
- Wounded, Ill, and Injured
- Work Incentives Improvement Act
- World Income Inequality Database
- Women Interested in Engineering (University of Nebraska-Lincoln event)
- West Indies International Furniture (British West Indies)
- World Islamic Infrastructure Finance Conference
- What's In It For Me?
- What's in It for Me?
- What's in It for Them
- What's In It For You
- Walden International Investment Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Wojewodzkiego Inspektoratu Inspekcji Handlowej (Polish: inspection of commerce; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Gray is a part-time policy and program consultant in Little Rock, Arkansas, and a senior associate of the Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development.
Hackett was one of seven volunteers on a milk production team that Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development sent to Kazakhstan, a country of 13 million people south of Russia.