In examining MMG during the Wingate anaerobic test (WAnT), SEMG and MMG signals reflect changes in power output seen in the WAnT (2, 25).
What does WANT stand for?
WANT stands for Wingate Anaerobic Test (exercise physiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WANT
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Seattle, WA)
- West Alabama Nurse Practitioners
- Welsh Association of National Park Authorities (UK)
- Western Association for Naturist Recreation
- Wide Area Network Solutions
- Winery Association of Nova Scotia (Canada; local industry promotion; est. 2002)
- Women's Australian National Service
- World Academy of Neurological Surgery
- West African Network on Security and Democratic Governance
- Westmoreland Assists Native Talent (career expo; Pennsylvania)
- Wire Antenna
- West Alabama Narcotics Task Force (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Western Australian No-Tillage Farmers Association
- Weapons Agencies Nondestructive Testing Organization
- Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (US Department of Labor)
- World-Wide Association of New Technology User Groups (Microsoft Windows)
- We Ain't Nothing Till You Need Us
- Window Association of New Zealand
- Washington Area Office
- We Are One, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subject's performance capabilities were measured using the McCloy Blocks Test (MBT) (McCloy, 1942) and the Wingate Anaerobic Test (WAT).
Explained are methodological considerations, typical findings, and various applications of The Wingate Anaerobic Test.
2007) Changes in power assessed by the Wingate Anaerobic Test following downhill running.
2002) Practice effect of the Wingate anaerobic test.
1987) The Wingate anaerobic test, an update on methodology, reliability, and validity.
2002) How anaerobic is the Wingate anaerobic test for humans.
Anaerobic power and capacity were measured by using the Wingate Anaerobic Test (WAnT) at PreRF, End-RF and After-RF.