That followed an extensive power down period to complete the final wiring for Return to Flight modifications, including the new OBSS, wing leading edge sensors and the ET separation camera.
What does WLES stand for?
WLES stands for Wing Leading Edge Sensor (aerospace technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WLES
We have 2 other meanings of WLES in our Acronym Attic
- West London Extension Joint Railway
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial
- West Lancashire Environmental Network (UK)
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Warringah Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Wrong Logical Expression in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- West London Extension Railway (UK)
- WebLogic Enterprise Security (Bea Systems)
- West Liberty Elementary School (Iowa)
- Wide Load Escort Services (UK)
- Workstation/Laptop Environment Stabilization (now Desktop Management)
- Western Lake Erie Sailing Club
- Work Location Enhancement Team
- Viva La Figa (MotoGP motorcycle races)
- Waist Level Finder (camera viewfinder type)
- Wallis and Futuna (ISO Country code)
- Washington Legal Foundation
- Watch List Filtering (software)
- We Love Fine (clothing retailer)
- West Liberty Foods (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The orbiter continues to remain in a power-down period to complete the final wiring for the Return to Flight modifications, including the new Orbiter Boom Sensor System, wing leading edge sensors and the External Tank separation camera.
These included the wiring for the Orbiter Boom Sensor System and installation of the wing leading edge sensors.