This year, the Vayu Sena Medal (VM) for Gallantry has been awarded to Wing Commander Gurkirat Singh Sohal, Wing Commander Chickmandya Girish Deepak and Flight Lieutenant Siddharth Chopra.
What does WNGCMDR stand for?
WNGCMDR stands for Wing Commander (RAF)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Wireless Networks Group (Spain; est. 1988)
- Wireless Next Generation (computer architecture)
- World Networking Group (Michigan)
- Worthington Nicholls Group (UK)
- Waxahachie Ninth Grade Academy (Texas)
- Wholesale Nursery Growers of America
- Wisconsin National Guard Armory
- West Newbury Garden Club (Byfield, MA)
- Whittier Narrows Golf Course (Rosemead, CA)
- Williamsburg National Golf Club (Williamsburg, VA)
- World Naked Gardening Day
- West Norriton Golden Eagle Tournament (Pennsylvania Youth Wrestling)
- Worldwide Network for Gender Empowerment
- Welsh National Gymanfa Ganu Association
- West Nipissing General Hospital (Sturgeon Falls, Ontario, Canada)
- Wyoming Natural Gas Pipeline Authority (Casper, Wyoming)
- Workflow and Groupware Stratégies
- Wednesday Night Heroes (band; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- White Non-Hispanic (ethnic group)
- William Newton Hospital (Winfield, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wing Commander Brian "Sumo" James, 42, has the calm tone of a British Airways pilot announcing the fish is off the menu, instead of a fighter ace at the controls of the awesome Tornado GR4.
Wing Commander Lyndon Jones, commanding officer of No 4 School of Technical Training has handed over to Wing Commander Paul Regan, both pictured above.
The RAF Tornado GR4 technology - known as a Raptor --is used to zoom in on Taliban hideouts and snipers, Wing Commander James Linter, officer commander 12 (Bomber) Squadron from Lossiemouth, Scotland, explained.
His recent posts have included commander of the Theatre Support Element in southwest Asia, wing commander of 8 Wing Trenton, chief of staff operations at Canadian Expeditionary Force Command in Ottawa, and assistant chief of the Air Staff.
Proud family and friends of Wing Commander Ken Mackenzie, DFC, stood in tribute to the gallant pilot.
Christopher Bence, 376th Air Expeditionary Wing commander at Manas Air Base, hosted a visit and luncheon with heads of the six largest villages that surround the base and their deputies on December 10.
As O'Neill approached the runway on his eighth and final attempt the Wing Commander reassured him, saying: "You are doing OK, carry on, can you see the runway?