Existing investors GE Capital Corp, Patricof and Co and Adams Capital and joined this time by Van Wagoner Capital Management Inc; Seligman's Communications & Information Fund; Williams, Jones and Associates; OppenheimerFunds Inc; Chelsey Capital Management; CSK Venture Capital; Essex Investment Management Co; FGII Ventures; Odyssey Capital; Riggs Capital Partners; Willow and Co; St George Capital; Tyson Street Partners; New Venturetec; Westfield Capital Management; and Winfield Capital Corporation.
What does WCAP stand for?
WCAP stands for Winfield Capital Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCAP
We have 17 other meanings of WCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Wine Country Aquatics of Napa (Napa, CA)
- Women of Color Action Network (est. 2000)
- Workers' Compensation Action Network (Sacramento, CA)
- WWMCCS Crisis Alerting Network (US DoD)
- Western Canadian Association for Nude Recreation (AANR region)
- Western Colorado Area Office (Bureau of Reclamation; Grand Junction, CO)
- Williamson County Association of Realtors (Texas)
- Weapon Control Intrasystem & Intersystem Alignment Procedures
- Web Calendar Access Protocol
- Westinghouse Commercial Atomic Power
- Women and Children Affairs Programme (est. 1988; Bangladesh)
- World Class Athlete Program
- World Climate Applications Program
- World Congress on Aging and Physical Activity (Canada)
- West Central Arkansas Planning and Development District
- Quadratic Approximation of the Weighted Curvature Approximation
- Waterloo County and Area Quilt Festival (Ontario, Canada)
- Wayne County Air Quality Management Division (Michigan)
- We Came as Romans (band)
- Western and Central Africa Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 24, 2000 New Investors Include Cooley Godward LLP, Dominion Ventures, Intel Capital, SpaceVest, Thomson Corporation, Topaz Investors LLC, and Winfield Capital Corporation Engenia Software, Inc.
the leading investment banking firm serving technology companies; and Winfield Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: WCAP), a small business investment company.