At a late August panel discussion, the Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley in Sonoma County, a wine industry trade group, pondered these very questions regarding their zinfandels.
What does WDCV stand for?
WDCV stands for Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley (Healdsburg, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- War Department Chief of Staff, US Army
- Workforce Development Council Snohomish County (Washington)
- WinSonic Digital Cable Systems Network
- World Data Centre for Surface Ozone (Norway; Norwegian Institute for Air Research)
- Worldwide Digital Communications Technology
- Worldwide Digital Cordless Telecommunications (equivalent to DECT)
- Wisconsin Dressage & Combined Training Association
- Watershed Development Coordination Unit (New Delhi, India)
- Western District Cricket Union (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Western Division Credit Union (Buffalo, NY)
- Wideband and Broadband Digital Cross-Connect
- Waveform Diversity and Design
- Wavelength Disk Drive
- Wavelet Domain Diversity (error correction method)
- We Don't Die (gaming clan)
- Web Design and Development
- Weighted Defect Density (software development)
- Western Development Division
- Wholesale Drug Distributor (various locations)
- Winchester Disk Drive (Alcatel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has committed himself to developing the winery and has become a wine industry community leader, serving as president of the Society of Blancs, past president of the Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley and past president of the Sonoma County Wineries Association.
Sponsors include Sonoma County Vintners, Sonoma County Winegrape Commission, Sonoma County Tourism Bureau, Napa Valley Vintners, Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers Alliance, Bouchaine Vineyards, ViniPortugal, Russian River Valley Winegrowers, and Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley.