You can shop in the Spice Islands Marketplace, explore the edible gardens, and eat in the Wine Spectator Greystone restaurant.
What does WSGR stand for?
WSGR stands for Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant (St. Helena, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSGR
- Weighted Sum of Gray Gases
- Weighted Sum of Gray Gases Model
- Web Server Gateway Interface
- Web Services and Geographic Information Systems
- Western States Gospel Music Association (Bakersfield, CA)
- Wyzsza Szkola Gospodarowania Nieruchomosciami (Polish: School of Real Estate Management)
- Workshop on Statistics in Genomics and Proteomics
- World Sailplane Grand Prix (New Zealand)
- Water Gas Shift Reaction
- Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati (Palo Alto, CA law firm)
- Want Some Get Some
- Washington State Genealogical Society
- Washington State Gourd Society (Montesano, WA)
- West Sussex Geological Society (est. 1977; UK)
- White Sands Ground Station
- Wisconsin State Genealogical Society
- Wyoming State Geological Survey
- West Seneca Girls Softball Association (West Seneca, NY)
- White Settlement Girls Softball Association (Texas)
- Washington SyCip Graduate School of Business (Asian Institute of Management; Manila, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America (2555 Main St.
Highlights include an overnight stay in Napa Valley, with visits to Sterling Vineyards, The Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant, Opus One Winery, Jarvis Winery, Rubicon Estate Winery, Robert Mondavi Winery and Domaine Chandon; a post-cruise, chauffeured culinary adventure through British Columbia's Fraser Valley; and a tour of Oregon's most prominent Willamette Valley Wineries, Willakenzie Estate and Ken Wright Cellars.
OpenTable's partner restaurants include more than 200 of Northern California's most popular including 5th Floor, Azie, Boulevard, Butterfly, Campton Place, Farallon, Fleur de Lys, Fog City Diner, Hawthorne Lane, Jardiniere, Lark Creek Inn, Moose's, Ondine, Red Herring and Rose Pistola in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Birk's, California Cafe, E&O, Sent Sovi and Scott's Seafood in the San Jose area, and Brix, Chateau Souverain, Mustard's, and Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant in Wine Country.
In addition, as part of the agreement, United plans to link its onboard menus with menu items served at the CIA's five public restaurants: the Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant in St.