Spier Vineyards based in Stellenbosch at the heart of the Cape wine-lands is proud to be the first winery to be accredited by South Africa's Wine Industry Ethical Trade Association.
What does WIETA stand for?
WIETA stands for Wine Industry Ethical Trade Association (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wielka Internetowa Encyklopedia Multimedialna (Polish)
- Women in Engineering Organization
- Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography (Delaware)
- Women in Engineering Programs
- Writers In Electronic Residence
- Workshop for Informal Education Specialists (US NASA)
- Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- While in Egypt Stay Connected
- Workshop on Industrial Experiences with Systems Software
- Women in Engineering Technologies
- Wallops Island Engineering Test Center (US Navy)
- World Institute for Engineering and Technology Education (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Western Indiana Employment Training Services
- World Information and Early Warning System
- Wage Information File
- Warsaw Initiative Funds
- Water Immersion Facility
- Water in Fuel
- Web Interactive Films
- Webdesign International Festival (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major UK retailers are backing a new labour code for the South African wine trade from the Wine Industry Ethical Trade Association.