Worldwide Computer Products News-23 December 2009-BIO-key adds support for Windows Terminal Services, Citrix ICA Client and Wyse CE terminals(C)1995-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does WINTERM stand for?
WINTERM stands for Windows Terminal (WYSE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Windows Sockets
- Wisconsin Information Network for Successful Schools
- State Transition Analysis Technique for Windows-Based Systems
- International Conference on Wireless Information Networks and Systems
- Windows Based The Army Authorization Documentation System
- International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental Evaluation, and Characterization (ACM conference)
- Upper Winds and Upper Air Temperatures
- Women in Non-Traditional Employment Roles
- Winter Exercise
- Windows-Based Thermal Modeling Tool (ThermoAnalytics, Inc.)
- Waste Industry National Training Organisation (waste management; UK)
- Wintoniensis (of Winchester)
- Wisconsin Network of Therapeutic Recreators
- Wireless Interoperability for Security
- Windows Vista
- What I Need When I Need It (Carl Berger)
- Windows Word (Microsoft Word in Windows 95-98)
- Windows XP (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Windows Server 2003/2000 Terminal Server solutions; implementing Windows Terminal Services and Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.
Microsoft Windows (with Windows Terminal Services software)
Worldwide Computer Products News-20 June 2000-Marimba ships Timbale for Windows Terminal Services software (C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Running on a Windows NT server, ViewNow for Windows Terminal Services provides Windows-based thin clients with a complete set of host connectivity applications for accessing information in a multi-host computing environment.
0, is Praised as "an Excellent Solution to Ease Printing Problems in a Windows Terminal Server or Citrix Presentation Server Environment"
April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Silicon Valley start-up New Moon Software today announced New Moon Booster(R), a new family of back-end application servers that optimize Windows applications for the Microsoft Windows Terminal Server (WTS), also known by its code name, Hydra.
We've been looking for a server-based solution for our product portfolio that's faster and more cost-effective than Windows Terminal Services, and have found the ideal solution from GraphOn," said Olaf Kirsch, Managing Director of SBC.