A commercial product called Dragon is said to work more accurately than Windows Speech Recognition.
What does WSR stand for?
WSR stands for Windows Speech Recognition (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSR
We have 92 other meanings of WSR in our Acronym Attic
- West Side Rydaz Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- West Somerset Railway
- West Surrey Racing (UK)
- Westergren Sedimentation Rate
- Wet Seeded Rice
- Wet Snow on Runway
- Whole Store Report
- Wholesale Rate
- Wide Spectral Range
- Wii Sports Resort (video game)
- Windshield Repair (automotive)
- Winnebago Scout Reservation
- Wireless Service Request (telecommunications provisioning)
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Rechenzentrum (Vienna, Austria)
- Woodruff Scout Reservation (Georgia)
- Work Safety Representative
- Workshop Software-Reengineering
- World Championship of Skateboarding (competition)
- World Solarcar Rally (Japan)
- World Speed Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to its dictation capabilities, Windows Speech Recognition allows users to use voice commands to fill out forms and run their computers' operating systems and applications.
Introducing Windows Speech Recognition Also being shown this week at SpeechTEK are demos of the upcoming release of Windows Speech Recognition, which is designed for users who want to significantly limit the use of mouse and keyboard while maintaining or increasing their overall productivity.