It was previously called Windows Server Virtualization.
What does WSV stand for?
WSV stands for Windows Server Virtualization (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSV
We have 24 other meanings of WSV in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State University Vancouver
- Wyzsza Szkola Umiejetnosci Zawodowych (Polish: Higher School of Vocational Skills)
- Wait States Value
- Wassersportverein (German: Water Sports Club)
- Water Shutoff Valve (plumbing)
- Weapon System Video (US DoD)
- Weapons Storage Vault
- West Valley Charter Lines, Inc (Campbell, CA)
- Wheelchair Sports Victoria (Australia)
- Winterschlussverkauf (German: winters-end sales)
- Wuppertaler Sportverein (German soccer club)
- Water System Vulnerability Assessment
- West Suffolk Vineyard Church (UK)
- Western States Veterinary Conference
- World Series of Video Games
- Wide Super Video Graphics Array
- Wisconsin School for the Visually Handicapped
- Water Supplying Vegetation Index
- Wyoming State Veterinary Laboratory (Laramie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMC's new Managed Service Platforms will help provide customers with convenient access to the powerful capabilities of the Windows Server family, including virtualization through Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, helping them easily access this exciting new technology and drive down costs," said Mike Schutz, Director of Product Management, Windows Server virtualization at Microsoft.
With the adoption of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V to address customers' infrastructure virtualization needs, it's exciting to see the new Quad-Core AMD Opteron processor coming to market to help improve the performance and scalability of virtualized environments and help provide power savings benefits for customers," said Mike Schutz, director of product management, Windows Server virtualization at Microsoft.
LSI will showcase the Windows Server virtualization capabilities of its SAS portfolio at the Independent Hardware Vendor (IHV) Community booth #119, September 18-20, 2007 at the Moscone Center West in San Francisco.
Designed for Production Servers Virtuozzo empowers enterprises with the most powerful Windows Server virtualization solution available.
Host SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 as an enlightened guest on the next version of Microsoft Windows Server, code-named "Longhorn," using the Windows Server virtualization technology.
Customers and partners realize the value of standardizing on the Microsoft VHD format because it is the Microsoft virtualization file format and offers migration across Microsoft Virtual Server, Virtual PC, and Windows Server virtualization with Windows Server "Longhorn.
This award underscores the value of GSX Server and validates the broad support that GSX Server enjoys from the thousands of customers using it as their standard for Windows server virtualization.