There is no need to install it and you just need to boot your computer from CD/DVD to perform data recovery in Windows Pre-installation Environment.
What does WinPE stand for?
WinPE stands for Windows Pre-Installation Environment (Microsoft Windows)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Windows Network Engineering Workstation Tool
- Windows NT
- Windows New Technology 4 (Microsoft)
- Wife in Name Only
- Wine Investigation for Novices and Oenophiles (California)
- Work in Northeast Ohio Council (Medina, OH)
- Worldwide Islamic Network of Women (religious group)
- Wireless Intelligent Network Product Marketing & Development
- Weapons Intelligence, Nonproliferation and Arms Control Center (CIA)
- Windows Program Analyst's Toolkit
- Wind Profilers (EUMETNET)
- WWMCCS Intercomputer Network Performance Reporting Subsystems
- Windows Privacy Tray
- Warrant Inquiry (New York State University Police)
- Website Innovation Network for Real Estate (Flexiss; Colorado)
- Welsh Institute for Natural Resources (UK)
- Wisconsin Interfaith Needs Response (various locations)
- Women in Natural Resources
- Women in New Roles (Toronto, Canada)
- Women In Nude Recreation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft has provided an approach to this with their Windows Pre-installation Environment (Windows PE) tool.
com Deployment and recovery solutions provider PowerQuest Corp has released ImageCenter32, an application for configuring image deployment in the Microsoft Windows Pre-installation Environment.
s Windows Pre-Installation Environment (Windows PE), maximizes network efficiencies for faster Windows deployments.