NET and the Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation technology to provide real-time reliable messaging, and web service and integration options for companies that adopt SOA/REST and require either on premise or cloud integration.
What does WCF stand for?
WCF stands for Windows Communication Foundation (Indigo; Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WCF
We have 113 other meanings of WCF in our Acronym Attic
- Westchester Community Foundation (New York)
- Western Communications Forum
- Western Conference Finals (basketball)
- Westminister Confession of Faith (book; standard systematic theology of reformed churches)
- Westville Correctional Facility (Westville, Indiana)
- Whichever Comes First
- WICS Common Format
- Wildlife Conservation Fund (various locations)
- Winchester Center (Central) Fire
- Wind Chill Factor
- Wireless Communication Facility (various locations)
- With Compliments From
- With Cystic Fibrosis
- Women and Children First
- Woods Charitable Fund (various locations)
- Word Christian Fellowship (Casper, WY)
- Workers Compensation Fund
- Workforce Central Florida
- Working Capital Facility (various locations)
- Working Capital Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780735645561 Windows Communication Foundation 4 Step by Step.
By hosting the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services in WAS, the application takes advantage of WAS features such as process recycling, rapid failover protection, and the common configuration system, all of which were previously available only to HTTP-based applications.
NET 4 Framework into easily understandable sections - Features more than a dozen MVPs serving as authors, each of whom focuses on a particular area of expertise - Covers such topics as Windows Presentation Foundation, Silverlight 4, Windows Communication Foundation, ASP.
NET adds full support for Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Line-of-Business (LOB) SDK.
WINDOWS COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION In order to implement a service-oriented architecture many approaches and technologies can be used.
A leading power and automation technology group, ABB is integrating Windows Vista, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Windows Communication Foundation into the core software platform for the Industrial IT System 800xA Extended Automation System.
NET project type, including Windows Forms, Web Forms, Web Services, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Windows Communication Foundation applications.