Microsoft countered that Internet Explorer is not a separate product but is rather an improvement of the Windows 95 operating system.
What does WIN95B stand for?
WIN95B stands for Windows 95 Operating System (Version B) (Microsoft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Windows 3.0 Operating System (Microsoft)
- Windows 3.1 Operating System (Microsoft)
- Windows 3.11 Operating System (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows 3.0
- Microsoft Windows 3.11 (Windows for Workgroups)
- Windows 32-Bit Platform
- Win32 Subset
- Microsoft Windows Version 3.X
- Windows 64-Bit Edition (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows 95 Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 98 Operating System
- Windows 98 Second Edition (Microsoft)
- Windows Versions 95 or 98
- WAP Interim Naming Authority (mobile networks)
- Webb Institute of Naval Architecture (Glen Cove, New York)
- Whitetail Institute of North America
- Wireless Industrial Networking Alliance
- World Instant Noodles Association (est. 1997)
- Wireless Internet-Protocol Network Access Architecture (Malibu)
- Wikipedia Is Not A Dictionary
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 is designed for the Windows NT(R) and Windows 95 operating systems.
0, which will become an integral part of the Windows 95 operating system.
The first logic analysis tool of its kind to offer digital designers the benefits of the Microsoft Windows 95 operating system, the TLA 700 Series incorporates custom, RadiSys-designed Intel Pentium(a) processor-based boards.
Connectix Virtual PC, Windows 95 Version includes the Windows 95 operating system, which allows users to run the full spectrum of Windows 95 applications.
Because of the wide use of the Windows 95 operating system, a desktop level solution is the logical next step for remote firewall management and firewalls in general.
6 fax modem with voice, MS Windows 95 operating system, and a 17" flat screen monitor for a list price of $2,899.
PLAINVIEW, NY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 1997--Veeco Instruments has announced the availability of Xpert(TM) for Windows 95, the only X-ray fluorescence (XRF) thickness measurement software designed specifically to run on the Windows 95 operating system.