Baltimore Technologies (Nasdaq:BALT; London:BLM), a global leader in e-security, has announced worldwide availability of the world's first e-security solution for the Microsoft Windows 2000 operating system.
What does W2K stand for?
W2K stands for Windows 2000 (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of W2K
- World Wide Directory (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Waste-To-Energy (waste management)
- Word 2000 Expert
- Wireless World Forum
- Way 2 Good (gaming clan)
- Way To Go
- Will to Intervene (genocide prevention)
- Wireless Internet Institute
- World Wide Internet Service Provider (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Willing to Kill (gang; New South Wales, Australia)
- Windows Server 2003 (Microsoft)
- Word 2000 Macro Virus (Prefix)
- Welcome to Linux
- What2Learn Ltd. (online education course; UK)
- Wheels to Learning (UK)
- Where to Next? (sailing circumnavigation challenge)
- World Wide Network (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Welcome to Paradise (Dutch novel and film)
- Warez 2 Share
Samples in periodicals archive:
Windows 2000 certified products can bring a 27 percent drop in TCO During the heyday of Windows 95 and NT, the "Certified for Windows" logo was little more than a marketing gimmick to broadcast the wide range of Windows compatible applications available.
Business Editors & High-Tech Writers SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 19, 2002 Active Voice, LLC, a global provider of unified messaging, computer telephony, and voice messaging solutions, today announced availability of its new Repartee(R) UC (Unified Communications) for Windows(R) 2000 and Repartee VM (Voice Messaging) for Windows 2000 products for small and medium-sized businesses worldwide.
Windows 2000 And Teradata Bring New Capabilities To Networked Economy Underscoring its commitment to open systems, NCR Corp.
com), announced today the expansion of their Windows 2000 Solution Services offerings.
OTC BB:GIGX), Microsoft's Windows 2000 platform adoption rate has fallen below industry expectations and continues to face a slow deployment in the market.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 2001 In lab tests for Tuning and Sizing Windows 2000 for Maximum Performance, SuperSpeed 2000 performance results proclaimed "dramatic
4, 2001 NetIQ Continues to Take Leadership Role in Delivering Microsoft Windows 2000 Certified Solutions NetIQ Corp.