They describe the early experimentation and the new awareness that such research was important to the industry and the region, the advancements first of commercial interests and then of the environmental, and the potential future of the Wind River Experimental Forest as the times of big timber draw quickly to a close.
What does WREF stand for?
WREF stands for Wind River Experimental Forest
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WREF
- Weighted Random Early Discard
- Women and Rural Economic Development
- Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency
- Worthington Regional Economic Development Corporation (Minnesota)
- Western Region Economic Development Organisation (Australia)
- Waste Reduction and Energy Efficiency (conference; Michigan)
- Writing Requirement Exemption Exam (California State University, San Bernardino)
- Western Regional Environmental Education Council (now the Council for Environment Education)
- Western Riverside Environmental Fund (London, England, UK)
- Wild Rockies Earth First (environmentalist group)
- Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (California)
- Wilshire Real Estate Investment (now Fog Cutter Capital Group, Inc.)
- Women's Research & Education Institute
- Wyoming Real Estate Institute (Sheridan, WY)
- Washington Real Estate Investors Association
- Wilshire Real Estate Investment Trust
- Wabash River Energy Ltd. (Indiana)
- Western Regional Educational Laboratory
- Wireless Resonant Energy Link (energy transfer technology)
- Willard R. Espy Literary Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another site in Washington, the Wind River Experimental Forest in the south central part of the state, also is in the running.