The sites include: Avenue Campus, Boldrewood Campus, Highfield Campus, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton Oceanography Centre, Winchester School of Art.
What does WSA stand for?
WSA stands for Winchester School of Art (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSA
We have 197 other meanings of WSA in our Acronym Attic
- White Student Alliance
- Whole School Approach (various locations)
- Whole School Assembly
- Wilbur Smith Associates
- Wilderness Preservation System
- Wilderness Study Areas
- William Self Associates
- William Stucky & Associates Inc.
- Williams Syndrome Association
- Williams, Stern & Associates
- Windows Sockets API (aka Winsock Application)
- Wine and Spirit Association (London, UK)
- Wing Staff Agency (US DoD)
- Winsock Application (aka Windows Sockets API; programming interface)
- Winter Storm Alert
- Wire Sizing Amps
- Wireless Security Auditor
- Wisconsin Society of Anesthesiologists
- Women Scientist Advisors
- Women's Scuba Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the last three years, the Changing Minds project has challenged second-year fashion design and knitwear students from the University's Winchester School of Art to design garments inspired by research into conditions such as stroke, Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia.
Parikka is reader in media and design at Winchester School of Art.
The idea, says D'Souza, who also teaches at UK's Winchester School of Art, is to project the economic and socio- cultural changes in the lifestyle of common folk through pictures.
It's no coincidence that, fresh from postgraduate studies at Winchester School of Art, she began her artistic career in 1987 as a colourist for fabric and wallpaper designers Osbourne and Little.
Matthew Hall described studied at Winchester School of Art.
Nichola, who went to Winchester School of Art, said: "So many people have been asking to see the drawings so it's a brilliant opportunity to see what we've been doing.
I studied fashion and textiles at Winchester School of Art and have been involved in the fashion industry for around 20 years now.