DPS executes on a series of custom-designed RISC processor cores - collectively called WinComm - and are accessible from the on-chip host processor through a software API called the WinPath Device Driver Interface (WDDI).
What does WDDI stand for?
WDDI stands for WinPath Device Driver Interface (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDDI
We have 1 other meaning of WDDI in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop on Duplicating, Deconstructing, and Debunking (annual architecture symposium)
- World Digital Database for Environmental Science
- Waste Determination and Disposition Form (Idaho)
- World Direct Democracy Forum
- World Database Development Group
- World Domination Design Group (New York, NY)
- Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association (Seattle, WA)
- Worldwide Dungeons and Dragons Game Day
- Wavelength Distributed Data Interface (computer science)
- Waynesboro Downtown Development, Inc. (Waynesboro, VA)
- What Difference Does It Make?
- Wave Dynamic Differential Logic
- Wavelength-Division Demultiplexing
- West Delta Deep Marine (Egypt)
- Windows Display Driver Model
- Windows Vista Display Driver Model (Microsoft)
- Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement
- Windows Display Driver Model Driver (Microsoft product)
- World Detector Dog Organization
- Water District Development Project (Philippines)