CHICAGO, January 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Azarenka starts 2012 with new Wilson Juice [TM] Wilson Sporting Goods (http://www.
What does WSG stand for?
WSG stands for Wilson Sporting Goods (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSG
We have 96 other meanings of WSG in our Acronym Attic
- Water, Sewer and Garbage (utilities)
- Water, Sewer, Gas
- Wealth Strategies Group (various locations)
- Web Security Guard (software)
- Web Services Gateway (IBM)
- Web Solutions Group (various organizations)
- Web Standards Group
- Westminster Group PLC (UK)
- Westminster Speleological Group (London, UK)
- Wholesale Services Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Kuehne, general manager of basketball for Wilson Sporting Goods says, "We know that today's young athletes are very aware of their impact on the en-vironment.
602) 269-7833 TEAMWORK ATHLETIC APPAREL (760) 471-5370 VICTORY CUSTOM ATHLETIC (818) 349-8476 WILSON SPORTING GOODS CO.
This technology is currently used commercially in a premium tennis ball produced by Wilson Sporting Goods (ref.
He had been named president of the Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
After More Than a Decade, Inventor Realizes His Dream SAN FRANCISCO -- AbsolutelyNew, a rapidly emerging consumer products company that develops innovative products from independent inventors and sells them to leading retailers and manufacturers, just licensed one of its products to Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
The Lefty Gomez Award is sponsored by Wilson Sporting Goods.
The two other best-known names, Spalding Sports Worldwide and Wilson Sporting Goods, are also many times larger than Rawlings.