22, 1999 Co-founder of Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati Also an Active Community Leader John Arnot Wilson, one of the pioneering attorneys of Silicon Valley and co-founder of the Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati law firm, passed away peacefully at his home here on December 15 following a long illness.
What does WSGR stand for?
WSGR stands for Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati (Palo Alto, CA law firm)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSGR
- West Sussex Grid for Learning (UK)
- Weighted Sum of Gray Gases
- Weighted Sum of Gray Gases Model
- Web Server Gateway Interface
- Web Services and Geographic Information Systems
- Western States Gospel Music Association (Bakersfield, CA)
- Wyzsza Szkola Gospodarowania Nieruchomosciami (Polish: School of Real Estate Management)
- Workshop on Statistics in Genomics and Proteomics
- World Sailplane Grand Prix (New Zealand)
- Water Gas Shift Reaction
- Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant (St. Helena, CA)
- Want Some Get Some
- Washington State Genealogical Society
- Washington State Gourd Society (Montesano, WA)
- West Sussex Geological Society (est. 1977; UK)
- White Sands Ground Station
- Wisconsin State Genealogical Society
- Wyoming State Geological Survey
- West Seneca Girls Softball Association (West Seneca, NY)
- White Settlement Girls Softball Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Priest was elected a partner in 1995 at Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati.