The following chart provides summary information on the Company's real estate investments: Wilshire Real Estate Investments as of August 31, 2003 Location Name of Investments Description Units Area (Sq.
What does WREI stand for?
WREI stands for Wilshire Real Estate Investment (now Fog Cutter Capital Group, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WREI
We have 1 other meaning of WREI in our Acronym Attic
- Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency
- Worthington Regional Economic Development Corporation (Minnesota)
- Western Region Economic Development Organisation (Australia)
- Waste Reduction and Energy Efficiency (conference; Michigan)
- Writing Requirement Exemption Exam (California State University, San Bernardino)
- Western Regional Environmental Education Council (now the Council for Environment Education)
- Western Riverside Environmental Fund (London, England, UK)
- Wild Rockies Earth First (environmentalist group)
- Wind River Experimental Forest
- Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (California)
- Women's Research & Education Institute
- Wyoming Real Estate Institute (Sheridan, WY)
- Washington Real Estate Investors Association
- Wilshire Real Estate Investment Trust
- Wabash River Energy Ltd. (Indiana)
- Western Regional Educational Laboratory
- Wireless Resonant Energy Link (energy transfer technology)
- Willard R. Espy Literary Foundation
- Water Resources and Environmental Management (college degree)
- Water Resources Engineering and Management (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
31, 2000 The New Name Reflects a Business Strategy of More Opportunistic Investment and Structuring of Diverse Real Estate Related Assets Effective January 25, 2001, Wilshire Real Estate Investment Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 27, 2000 Wilshire Real Estate Investment Inc.
22, 1999-- Wilshire Real Estate Investments Now Internally Managed and Positioned to Move Forward with Growth Plans Wilshire Real Estate Investment Inc.
Also KILL the CORRECTION, BW0268, (CQN-CA-WILSHIRE-REAL-EST) Wilshire Real Estate Investment Inc.
13, 1999-- Name of Company Changed to Wilshire Real Estate Investment Inc.
goes public as WFSG on Nasdaq April 1998 Wilshire Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc.
16, 1999-- Will Seek Not to Elect REIT Status to Take Advantage of Substantial Net Operating Loss Carryforwards Wilshire Real Estate Investment Trust Inc.