45, boosted primarily by continued strong performance from its reverse mortgage portfolio and improved performance from WSFS' two start-up joint initiatives: Wilmington National Finance, Inc.
What does WNFI stand for?
WNFI stands for Wilmington National Finance, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNFI
- Wizard Needs Food Badly (line from video arcade game Gauntlet)
- Wartook Native Fish Culture (Australia)
- West Niagara Family Centre (Canada)
- Western Norway Film Commission (Bergen, Norway)
- Wexford Naturalists' Field Club (est. 2004)
- West Nyack Fire Department (New York)
- Westinghouse Nuclear Fuels Division (Cheswick, PA)
- Washington Nationals Fan Forum
- Winthrop National Fish Hatchery (Washington; US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- West Nyack Free Library (West Nyack, NY)
- World Nuclear Fuel Market
- Wednesday Night Fun Race (sailing)
- Winifrede Railroad Company
- Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (Las Vegas, NV)
- Washington Network Group (business association; Arlington, VA)
- Wideband Noise Generator
- Wilderness Network of Georgia (outdoor recreation)
- Wireless Networks Group (Spain; est. 1988)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective July 3, 2000, Wilmington National Finance, Inc.
Included in these results are the following: -- Start-up losses for WSFS' two initiatives launched in the 4th quarter of 1999 - Wilmington National Finance, Inc.