One way of investigating these issues is to conduct a willingness-to-pay survey.
What does WTPS stand for?
WTPS stands for Willingness-to-Pay Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTPS
We have 3 other meanings of WTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Water Treatment Plant Operator
- World Trade Promotion Organisation
- Winnie the Pooh Preschool (est. 1969; Ashburn, VA)
- World Transport Policy and Practice
- Wartime Trained Personnel Requirement
- Washington Township Parks and Recreation (Sewell, NJ)
- We the People Radio Network (US)
- Washington Township Public Schools (Sewell, NJ)
- West Texas Photographic Society
- What The Papers Say (British)
- World Tavern Poker Tour (amateur poker league)
- Wichita Technical and Professional Unit (Wichita, KS)
- We the People United and Ignited
- Wet Tropics of Queensland (Australia)
- Waste Testing and Quality Assurance
- West Tennessee Quarter Horse Association
- Weapons Task Qualification Manager
- Winged Three Quarter Midget Association
- Waist-to-Tallness Ratio (cardiovascular risk assessment)
- Wait To Restore
Samples in periodicals archive:
RFF has conducted willingness-to-pay surveys in the United States and Canada that identify VSLs ranging from $1 million to $3 million.