We were going to Williamsville East High School, and while everyone had their mothers and fathers [with them], we never did," he said.
What does WEHS stand for?
WEHS stands for Williamsville East High School (East Amherst, New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEHS
We have 4 other meanings of WEHS in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Environmental Health Network
- World Equine Health Network
- West Hollywood (incorporated city in Los Angeles County, CA, USA)
- World Electro Homoeopathic Organisation (UK)
- Women's Eights Head of the River Race (rowing race)
- Water Electrolysis Hydrogen Production
- Washington Ethical High School
- Water-Extractable Humic Substances
- Wauwatosa East High School (Wauwatosa, WI)
- West Essex High School
- Wyoming East High School (New Richmond, WV)
- West-East High Speed Flow Field (conference)
- Water Extract of Hsian-Tsao (nutritional biochemistry)
- What Ever Happened To ... ?
- Winchester and Eastleigh Healthcare Trust (UK)
- Walleye Epidermal Hyperplasia Virus
- Wardrop Engineering Inc. (Canada)
- Weapons in Exchange for Incentives
- Week End d'Intégration (French: Weekend of Integration; student jargon)
- Well Equipment International (petroleum company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHERE: Williamsville East High School 151 Paradise Road East Amherst, NY 14051 EXTRA: The GEICO Gecko will be there to greet students and staff.
The regional finalists receiving an all-expense paid trip to the nation's capital for the regional and national competitions are: -- Amanda Anjum, Francis Lewis High School, Flushing -- Shiao-Ke Chin-Lee, Stuyvesant High School, New York -- Bevin Cohen, Oceanside High School, Oceanside -- Yun-En Liu, Williamsville East High School, East Amherst -- Nicholas Marmor, Paul D.