Setaro) Protano, 81, formerly of Worcester, passed away Saturday, March 8th, 2008, in William W.
What does WWBH stand for?
WWBH stands for William W. Backus Hospital (Norwich, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWBH
- What Would Bob Do?
- What Would Bono Do? (U2; band)
- What Would Brendan Do?
- What Would Brennan Do? (Bones; TV show)
- What Would Bubbles Do (Trailer Park Boys)
- What Would Buddha Do?
- What Would Buffy Do? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer; TV show)
- What Would Butters Do? (South Park)
- What Would Bernie Goetz Do
- Wagga Wagga Base Hospital (Australia)
- Wellington West Business Improvement Area (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
- West Wyandotte Branch Library (Kansas City, KS)
- Wisconsin Web-Based Learning System (online instruction; University of Wisconsin)
- What Would Batman Do?
- What Would Bill Murray Do?
- Waste Watch Business Network (UK)
- Wooly Wonders by Nada
- World Wide Broadcast Network
- What Would Barack Obama Do?
Samples in periodicals archive:
RN, MSN, CNA-BC Nurse Researcher Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas Debra Furtado, RN-BC, BSN, MA Clinical Director, Critical Care Unit/ Catheterization Lab/Cardiac Rehabilitation William W.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearCube Technology, the market leader and pioneer in PC blade computing, today announced that The William W.