Evans Elementary School is part of the William Penn School District, which serves more than 5,100 students throughout the boroughs of Aldan, Colwyn, Darby, East Lansdowne, Lansdowne, and Yeadon.
What does WPSD stand for?
WPSD stands for William Penn School District (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPSD
We have 2 other meanings of WPSD in our Acronym Attic
- Western Pennsylvania Ski Council
- Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation (Wheeling, WV)
- William Paterson State College (New Jersey)
- Wisconsin Public Service Commission
- Wisconsin Public Service Corporation (Integrys Energy Group, Inc.)
- Work Pass Services Centre (Singapore)
- Western Partnership for Sustainable Development (UK)
- Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- Westinghouse Platform Screen Doors (Wiltshire, England, UK)
- White Pass School District (Washington)
- Williston Public School District (Williston, ND)
- West Point Society District of Columbia
- Work Programme on Small Economies (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Western Province Softball Federation (South Africa)
- With Profits Sub-Fund (insurance)
- World Pollen and Spore Flora
- World Popular Song Festival (1970-1989)
- Washington Plastic Surgery Group LLC (Maryland and Virginia)
- West Point Society of Greater Houston (Houston, TX)
- West Parry Sound Geography Network (Seguin Township, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the William Penn School District announced Monday the selection of the William Penn School District as a beta test site for the newly developed LetterGrade software.
June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A school bus filled with parents, students, residents, teachers, and a school board member from the William Penn School District will arrive on the Capital steps today, to protest Pennsylvania's "designed-to-fail" system of public education funding.