Gupta, a cardiologist at the William Osler Health Centre in Brampton, Ontario, said South Asians recovering from coronary heart disease had less access to opportunities for exercise as compared to white Caucasians and also developed coronary artery disease much earlier.
What does WOHC stand for?
WOHC stands for William Osler Health Centre (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOHC
We have 1 other meaning of WOHC in our Acronym Attic
- Work outside the Home (Internet slang)
- World History (course)
- World of Holidays (Woh|group)
- World of Hope (New York)
- World of House (music website)
- World of Hurt
- Washington Occupational Health Associates
- Wind of Hope in the Arid (Isiolo, Kenya)
- West Oakland Health Council (est. 1967; Oakland, CA)
- Western Occupational Health Conference (Western Occupational & Environmental Medical Association)
- Wisconsin Oral Health Coalition (est. 1994)
- Whisper Off-Hook Call Announce
- Welsh Office Health Department (UK)
- Washington Oral Health Foundation (Washington State Dental Association)
- Windsor Occupational Health Information Service (Ontario, Canada)
- World of Health Information Technology (conference; EU)
- Western Ontario Hockey League (Canada)
- Wisconsin Occupational Health Laboratory
- We Out Here Magazine (lifestyles)
- Work Out of Home Mom
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] By Saverina Sanchez, RN, MScN, Patient Care Manager of the Renal Program and Annette Weeres, RN, BScN, MN (candidate), Director of Nursing, Centre for Clinical Excellence, William Osler Health Centre, Toronto, Ontario
Maida, chief of palliative medicine at William Osler Health Centre, Etobicoke, Ont.
BRAMPTON, ON -- The controversial public-private partnership (3P hospital) agreement for the William Osler Health Centre will be made public.
This series features speakers from William Osler Health Centre (WOHC), Brampton, Ontario; Lawrence General Hospital, Lawrence, Mass.
The Calgary Health Region joins other Canadian healthcare organizations like Provincial Health Services Authority, British Columbia; William Osler Health Centre, Toronto; Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, British Columbia; and McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, that have implemented Eclipsys solutions.
Milan Gupta, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, McMaster University, in Hamilton, Ontario, and Cardiologist, Division of Cardiology, William Osler Health Centre, in Brampton, Ontario, principal investigator of the clinical trial.
Tuesday, February 26 * William Osler Health Centre, "Automating High-Acuity Care" - Judy Middleton, chief information officer, William Osler Health Centre, will discuss why Picis' high-acuity information systems in the ED, OR, PACU and ICU were selected for its new, cutting edge e-hospital that includes a complete digital electronic document environment, use of biometrics and physician portals, and interoperability with the Medical Information Technology, Inc.