3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The William Lehman Injury Research Center (WLIRC), an internationally recognized research facility located at the University of Miami/Jackson Medical Center's Ryder Trauma Center; the U.
What does WLIRC stand for?
WLIRC stands for William Lehman Injury Research Center (University of Miami; Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wario Land II (gaming)
- World Legal Information Institute
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? (TV show)
- White Light Interference Microscopy
- Wisconsin Lutheran Institutional Ministries (Milwaukee, WI)
- Wet Low Intensity Magnetic Separation
- Warrior Lethality Improvement Programme (UK)
- Wet Lowlands Islands Programme (Natural Agricultural Research Institute; Papua New Guinea)
- Wisconsin Land Information Program
- Waiting List Impact Questionnaire
- We Love Interval Signals (pirate radio station)
- Western Long Island Sound (New York)
- White Light Interference Surface Profilometer
- Work Less Institute of Technology (blog; Work Less Party; Canada)
- Wireless LAN Interface Unit
- Washburn Law Journal (Washburn University School of Law; Topeka, KS)
- Western Livestock Journal (Crow Publications, Inc.)
- White Lord Jesus (Norwegian band)
- William-Lynn-James, Inc. (various locations)
- Wright, Lindsey and Jennings (law firm; Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeffery Augenstein, MD, PhD, a trauma surgeon and computer scientist, Director of the William Lehman Injury Research Center.