Green, Director or Public Health Nursing, Clinical and Home Health Services SC DHEC Region 5, Denise Cone, award recipient and Angie Olawsky, the State Director for Public Health Nursing at DHEC Palmetto Gold Gold 2012 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] William Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center, Ms.
What does WJB stand for?
WJB stands for William Jennings Bryan (American lawyer, statesman, and politician; 1860-1925)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WJB
We have 4 other meanings of WJB in our Acronym Attic
- Wilton Junior Athletic Association (New Hampshire)
- Winnipeg Japanese Alliance Church (Winnipeg, Canada)
- World Junior A Challenge (Canada)
- Western Journal of Applied Forestry
- World Junior Athletics History
- Washington Jazz Arts Institute (Washington, DC)
- World Junior Athletics News (England; UK)
- West Jersey Animal Shelter (Pennsauken, NJ)
- Wem Jubilee Band
- Werner, Juk, Baudelio & Cia (law firm; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sources of the excerpts are Lincoln and his family, friends, colleagues, and famous figures such as Harriet Beecher Stowe, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Walt Whitman, Frederick Douglass, Mark Twain, William Jennings Bryan, Booker T.
That was the overriding issue in the presidential campaign of 1896 between Democrat William Jennings Bryan and Republican William McKinley.
7%, ratcheted up in the contest between William Howard Taft and William Jennings Bryan.
In 1908, when Democrats nominated William Jennings Bryan for President.
From The Santa Fe New Mexican July 11, 1908: William Jennings Bryan was nominated for the third time as candidate for president at the Democratic National Convention in Denver this morning 'amid scenes of frenzied enthusiasm.
He charts the debate from the Scopes Monkey Trial, where Clarence Darrow and William Jennings Bryan argued about evolution, to the late-'90s Kansas School Board clash to the more recent confrontation in Dover, Pa.
A Godly Hero: The Life of William Jennings Bryan By Michael Kazin Knopf, $30.