His involvement in and service to the scientific community and society at large was unquestionable: associate editor (Cladistics, Annales Zoologici Fennini); referee (too numerous to mention); NSF panel member; varied departmental and university service; tree of life project contributor; and active member of many societies (Animal Behavior Society, Entomological Society of America, Society of Systematic Biology, Willi Hennig Society among others).
What does WHS stand for?
WHS stands for Willi Hennig Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHS
We have 213 other meanings of WHS in our Acronym Attic
- WH Smith (UK store)
- What He Said (in agreement with)
- White House Shipping (Palm Coast, FL)
- White House Staff (US government)
- Whiteville High School (Whiteville, NC)
- Wickliffe High School (Wickliffe, OH)
- Wild Horse Spirit
- Wildlife and Heritage Service (Maryland)
- Wildlife Health Sciences (various organizations)
- Willard High School (USA)
- William Howard School (UK)
- Willyama High School (Broken Hill, NSW, Australia)
- Wilson Hall School (Sumter, SC)
- Wilson High School (New York)
- Wilson Historical Society (New York)
- Wilsonville High School
- Wilton High School (CT, USA)
- Winchester High School (Winchester, MA)
- Windham High School (Ohio, USA)
- Windows Home Server (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other was held at the annual meeting of the Willi Hennig Society (Hennig XX), at Oregon State University.