The company successfully applied to participate in the Ontario government's GreenFIT strategy and a Food Cycler machine was installed at the Willet Green Miller Centre in Sudbury.
What does WGMC stand for?
WGMC stands for Willet Green Miller Centre (Laurentian University; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WGMC
We have 5 other meanings of WGMC in our Acronym Attic
- World Gospel Mission (Marion, IN)
- Waterway Guide Mid-Atlantic (book)
- West Gallery Music Association (UK)
- Woori Global Markets Asia Limited (Hong Kong)
- Working Group on Monitoring and Assessment
- World Grand Masters Association (field hockey)
- Working Group on Marine Fish Culture (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea )
- Working Group on Marine Shellfish Culture (Canada; International Council for the Exploration of the Sea; annual conference)
- We Get More Ass Than A Toilet Seat (SEAL Team 6 motto)
- West Germanic
- Wood Green Mennonite Church (Noel Park, UK)
- Working Group on Marine Data Management
- Whispering-Gallery Mode Di-Electric Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Waterloo Girls Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Working Group on Marine Habitat Mapping (International Council for the Exploration of the Seas)
- Worcestershire Gay Men's Health Project (UK)
- Working Group on Microcirculation of the European Society of Cardiology
- Western Gas Marketing Ltd. (TransCanada Pipelines Limited)
- Working Group on Marine Mammal Ecology (Denmark)
- Western Grain Marketing Panel (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based out of the Willet Green Miller Centre on Laurentian grounds, the workforce has also increased in recent months.
Located on the fourth floor of the Willet Green Miller Centre on the Laurentian University campus, the new mining research cluster will allow these industry-focused companies to work more closely and network more easily.
gt;> Situe au Willet Green Miller Centre de l'Universite Laurentienne, le centre de recherche sans but lucratif gere presentement 55 sites d'essai clinique, effectuant des tests pour 25 entreprises pharmaceutiques et instituts de recherche internationaux.
Based out of the Willet Green Miller Centre at Laurentian University, Neureka manages more than 55 clinical sites conduct ing the biomedical applications of drugs on volunteer test subjects for about 25 international pharmaceutical companies and research institutes.
21 at the Willet Green Miller Centre on the Laurentian campus.