Previously only producing small batches of the varietal, Archery Summit is releasing its first nationally distributed Pinot Gris, sourced from a small collection of Willamette Valley vineyards, this spring.
What does WVV stand for?
WVV stands for Willamette Valley Vineyards (also seen as WVVI; Turner, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WVV
We have 5 other meanings of WVV in our Acronym Attic
- West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg
- West Virginia University Philological Papers
- West Virginia University Research Corporation
- Walnut Valley Unified School District (California)
- West Virginia University Student Grotto
- West Valley Unitarian Universalist Church (Glendale, AZ)
- Werkgroep Vluchtelingen Vrij (Dutch: Refugee Working Group)
- Westdeutscher Volleyball-Verband eV
- Whole Virus Vaccine (immunology)
- Winschoter Voetbal Vereniging (Dutch: Winschoten Soccer Association; Winschoten, Netherlands)
- World Vision Vietnam (est. 1960)
- Willamette Valley Visitors Association (Oregon)
- West Virginia Venture Connection
- Wetenschappelijke Vereniging Voor Huisartsen (Dutch: Scientific Association for General Practicioners)
- Wees Vriendelijk Voor Iedereen (Dutch: Be Friendly to Everyone)
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Inc. (also seen as WVV; Turner, OR)
- West Virginia Virtual Learning Network
- Women Victims of Violence Project
- West Virginia Virtual School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willamette Valley Vineyards reports first-quarter loss SALEM - Willamette Valley Vineyards reported a loss of $188,344, or four cents per share for the first three months of 2010.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is the first winery in the world to use corks certified as sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FOR THE CASUAL DINNER Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Gris 2003 (Willamette Valley), $15.
Winemaker Joe Dobbes of Willamette Valley Vineyards near Turner, Ore.
Willamette Valley Vineyards (WVV) is launching an offshoot of the winery, the Willamette Valley Vineyards Wine Center, located in historic downtown McMinnville.
28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the past 30 years, Willamette Valley Vineyards Founder and native Oregonian, Jim Bernau, has been on a quest to naturally grow all of his barrel-aged Pinot noir.
Vineyards' profit about steady with last year SALEM - Willamette Valley Vineyards reported a third-quarter profit of $248,021 or 5 cents per share, compared with a profit of $243,629, or 5 cents per share, a year ago.