Proceeds from the race will benefit the Willamette Pass Ski Patrol.
What does WPSP stand for?
WPSP stands for Willamette Pass Ski Patrol (National Ski Patrol System; Willamette, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPSP
We have 4 other meanings of WPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Woody Plant Seed Manual
- West Point Society of Michigan
- W.P. Sewell Memorial Library (Bowdon, GA)
- Winnetka Public School Nursery (Illinois)
- WIPP Project Site Office
- Women Prisoners Support Organization (Kampala, Uganda)
- Wafer Probing Scheduling Problem (operational research)
- Washington Professionals for the Study of Psychoanalysis (est. 1980)
- Water Protection and Sustainability Program (Florida)
- West Pacific Seamount Province (undersea mountain region)
- Wildlife Preservation Society of Queensland (Australia)
- Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Weekly Petroleum Status Report (US Energy Information Administration)
- World Political Science Review (Berkeley Electronic Press)
- World Public Sector Report (UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs)
- Water Pollution Surveillance System (US EPA)
- Wellington Point State School
- Western Pacific Storage Systems (San Dimas, CA)
- White Paper on Safety and Security (South Africa)
- Who Prognostic Scoring System (World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SKI PATROLLERS WIN PRESTIGIOUS HONOR Three Willamette Pass Ski Patrol members won a prestigious competition on April 14 at Copper Mountain, Colo.
PATROLLERS HONORED Jim Hutchison and Sarah Aitken of the Willamette Pass Ski Patrol have been recognized as top ski patrollers in the U.
Byline: Mike Stahlberg The Register-Guard WILLAMETTE PASS - Clumps of grass, not snow, hid the avalanche beacon Willamette Pass Ski Patrol members searched for, using transceivers they might someday need to locate skiers buried by snow.
John Fischer of KEZI-TV and the Willamette Pass Ski Patrol will speak.
Before the event started, six years ago, local hams had worked with the Willamette Pass Ski Patrol, which sponsors the event.
Willamette Pass Ski Patrol to test potential recruits Willamette Pass Ski Patrol will hold its final skiing/boarding test of the year at noon March 22 at Willamette Pass.
And race proceeds are donated to the Willamette Pass Ski Patrol - about $5,000 this year alone.