Byline: The Register-Guard SKE PATROL WANTS YOU The Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol is recruiting avid backcountry skiers and snowshoers to help it patrol, perform search and rescue operations and give first aid (among some of its tasks) along the winter trails near its base just a half-mile from Willamette Pass along Highway 58.
What does WBSP stand for?
WBSP stands for Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WBSP
We have 7 other meanings of WBSP in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Body Sensor Network (healthcare)
- Wisconsin Building Safety Network
- Work Breakdown Structure Number
- Workplace Basic Skills Network (Lancaster University; UK)
- West Bengal State Office (India)
- West Broad Street Overlay (Henrico County, VA)
- Wilson Badminton Swiss Open
- Washington Boating Safety Officers Association
- Walsall Borough Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Whizbase Server Pages
- Wireless Broadband Service Provider (digital communication)
- Wireless Broadband Signal Processor
- Write Back Soon Please
- West Bengal State Pollution Control Board
- White Black Square
- West Bengal Service Rule
- West Branch Susquehanna River (Pennsylvania valley region)
- West Building Seminar Room (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Whole Body Sweat Rate (physiology)
- Wider Black Sea Region (Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VOLUNTEER SKI PATROL Anyone interested in volunteering with the Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol, or just avid skiers and snowshoers, can attend the group's meeting at 7:30 p.
Byline: The Register-Guard VOLUNTEERS SOUGHT Backcountry skiers and snowshoers who want to volunteer for the Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol can meet at 7 p.
The event, which has had an on-again, off-again history, will observe its 75th anniversary when the Oregon Nordic Club and the Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol conduct the 2009 version March 14.
The Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol helps conduct the race.
WinterFest is sponsored by Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol, REI, Berg's Ski Shop, Atlas Snowshoes, Backcountry Gear, Sporthill, and the City of Eugene Outdoor Program, among others.
Bachelor, Hoodoo and Willamette Pass ski areas, local outdoor equipment retailers, Eugene Parks and Recreation, and the Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol will be on hand.
Byline: The Register-Guard Annual backcountry `Winter Fest' to be held Saturday The Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol and Eugene REI will hold their annual "Winter Fest" Saturday at Gold Lake Sno Park, off Highway 58 just west of Willamette Pass.