The SenterNovem funding is for the development of bioinformatics and systems biology on PamGene's PamChip(R) Array platform and will be carried out in conjunction with University of Rotterdam and the Wilhelmina Kinderziekenhuis, Utrecht, The Netherlands and the VTT Technical Research Centre, Turku, Finland.
What does WKZ stand for?
WKZ stands for Wilhelmina Kinderziekenhuis (children's hospital of the UMC Utrecht, The Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKZ
- Wistar-Kyoto Rat
- Will Kick Your Ass (song by Saukrates and Redman)
- Western Kentucky Youth Camp
- West Kent Young Enterprise (UK)
- Will Keep You Posted
- Compressed Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- Währungskennzeichen (German; banking)
- Werbekostenzuschuß (German: Provision)
- Wet Kwaliteit Zorginstellingen (Dutch: Care Institutions Quality Act; Netherlands)
- Wiener Kommando Zentrale (German: Vienna Central Command; gaming)