As early as next January, some student housing will be available in the Sinks Canyon Center in cabins currently occupied by the Wilderness Medicine Institute, which is moving to a new facility.
What does WMI stand for?
WMI stands for Wilderness Medicine Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMI
We have 86 other meanings of WMI in our Acronym Attic
- Warner Music International
- Waste Management Institute
- Waste Management, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Wealth Management International (various locations)
- Wealth Masters International, Ltd. (Sugar Land, TX)
- Weapons of Math Instruction
- Web Management Interface
- Webmathematics Interactive (educational software)
- Weill Music Institute (Carnegie Hall Corp.; New York, NY)
- White Mountain Independent (Newspaper; Show Low, AZ)
- Williams Memorial Institute (New London, CT)
- Windows Management Instrumentation
- Windows Management Interface
- Wireless Measurement Instrument (Grayson Wireless)
- Women's Ministries International (Free Methodist Church)
- World Manufacturer Identifier
- Washington Mutual Insurance Association (Wooster, OH)
- Western Maryland Interpretive Association (Sharpsburg, MD)
- Westminster Motor Insurance Association (UK)
- Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Learn more about hydration and water treatment from the Wilderness Medicine Institute of NOLS.
REI partnered with the Wilderness Medicine Institute of the National Outdoor Leadership School to offer the course.
Learn wilderness first aid The Wilderness Medicine Institute will offer its 10-day First-Responder course from March 19-28 in Eugene.
Buck Tilton, founder of the Wilderness Medicine Institute of NOLS, will moderate the Q&A sessions.
First responder course offered A refresher course for graduates of Wilderness Medicine Institute "first responder" courses will be offered in Eugene April 4-6.
The 80-hour first-aid workshop, conducted by trainers from the National Outdoor Leadership School's Wilderness Medicine Institute, is designed to teach people how to cope with medical emergencies in remote areas or anywhere professional help is not readily available.
BE A WILDERNESS MEDIC: Eugene's River House Outdoor Program is now taking registrations for two wilderness first-aid courses to be offered in Eugene in March by the Wilderness Medicine Institute, which is part of the National Outdoor Leadership School.