PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania, July 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Elsevier, the leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, will present awards to outstanding members of the wilderness medicine community at this year's upcoming Wilderness Medical Society 28th Wilderness Medicine Scientific Conference & Annual Meeting, taking place in Snowmass, CO, July 29[sup.
What does WMS stand for?
WMS stands for Wilderness Medical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMS
We have 203 other meanings of WMS in our Acronym Attic
- Western Modern Science (as opposed to multicultural understandings of the universe)
- Westwinds Music Society (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Wheel Mounting Surface
- Where's My Socks
- Whiteside Middle School (Belleville, Illinois)
- Whitman Middle School (various locations)
- Wide Field Planetary Camera Mechanical Simulator
- Wide-Area Master Station
- Wilbur Middle School (Wichita, KS)
- Wild Monkey Sex (La Femme Nikita fandom)
- Wildwood Middle School (St. Louis, Missouri)
- William Morris Society
- Williams Syndrome
- Wilson Meany Sullivan (real estate investment: California)
- Wire Management System
- Wireless Maritime Services (Miramar, FL)
- Wireless Messaging Service
- Wireless Multimedia Solutions (North Carolina)
- Wireless Multimedia System
- Wisconsin Medical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paulsen said the Wilderness Medical Society flew a group of students from San Diego to Colorado Springs and then directly to the top of Pikes Peak at 14,110 feet.
95 Paperback RC88 The motto of the Wilderness Medical Society is: "Be cautious, be safe, and seek every opportunity to serve your fellow man.
Written by seven physicians and presented through a collaboration between the Wilderness Medical Society and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, this book includes plenty of photographs and illustrations that will help campers and hikers to prepare and deal with medical emergencies of all types.
New practice guidelines from the Wilderness Medical Society tackle this issue for the first time.
Readers also can get information about other issues in wilderness medicine by visiting the Wilderness Medical Society at http://www.
He is co-founder and past president of the Wilderness Medical Society and serves as an advisor to numerous outdoor organizations such as the National Ski Patrol System, Inc.
said at the annual meeting of the Wilderness Medical Society.