Conducted by the Wild Bird Society of Japan in the Tsurui Village of Hokkaido, Japan, Fujitsu's role is to help enhance the accuracy and efficiency of the conservation research by installing multi-sensing units, which will enable remote monitoring of the Japanese cranes and the collection of video data, in natural feeding ground locations established by the Wild Bird Society of Japan.
What does WBSJ stand for?
WBSJ stands for Wild Bird Society of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Worldwide Boaters Safety Group
- Ward Beecher Science Hall (Youngstown State University; Ohio)
- West Baden Springs Hotel (West Baden Springs, Indiana)
- When Bored Smash Horde (gaming guild)
- Warren Business Solutions, Inc. (North Olmsted, OH)
- Western Behavioral Sciences Institute
- White Bear Suppression Inventory (psychological questionnaire)
- Wolfe Bluel Socialization Inventory (cerebral palsy)
- Worldwide Business Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Work Breakdown Structure Identifier
- Wavelet-Based Separating Kernels
- Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider (law firm; Washington, DC)
- Wide Beam Special Laser
- Windham Baseball Softball League (New Hampshire)
- Web Based System Monitor
- West Bank School of Music (Minneapolis, MN)
- Web-Based Social Network
- Websense, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Wireless Body Sensor Network (healthcare)
- Wisconsin Building Safety Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDS: FOR INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT WILD BIRD SOCIETY OF JAPAN AT 042-593-6871)
Some 1,700 members of the Wild Bird Society of Japan conducted a nationwide survey for the Environment Agency from 1997 to 1998 into the breeding grounds of 600 types of wild bird in Japan, according to the report.
The name was picked by a five-member panel led by Nagahisa Kuroda, president of the Wild Bird Society of Japan.
The selection committee is headed by Nagahisa Kuroda, president of the Wild Bird Society of Japan, and also includes actress Yoshiko Miyazaki and painter Ikuo Hirayama, head of a Japan-China friendship association.
The Wild Bird Society of Japan on Thursday called on the Foreign Ministry to put a stop to low-altitude flights by fighter jets over the Shirakami Mountains in northern Japan, the nesting site of endangered golden eagles.
Specialists from the Wild Bird Society of Japan and other wild bird researchers will conduct research on the number of waterfowl such as snipes and plovers inhabiting the wetlands of the countries concerned, pollution and the effects of development on the birds' habitat, Environment Agency officials said.