Wilbur Smith Associates, Wilbur Smith Associates Inc.
What does WSA stand for?
WSA stands for Wilbur Smith Associates
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSA
We have 197 other meanings of WSA in our Acronym Attic
- Western Sahara Authority (UN)
- Western States Affiliate (American Heart Association)
- Western Sunbathing Association (AANR region)
- Western Suppliers Association
- Wet Sulphuric Acid
- Wheelchair Sports Alberta (Canada)
- Wheelchair Sports Australia
- White Student Alliance
- Whole School Approach (various locations)
- Whole School Assembly
- Wilderness Preservation System
- Wilderness Study Areas
- William Self Associates
- William Stucky & Associates Inc.
- Williams Syndrome Association
- Williams, Stern & Associates
- Winchester School of Art (UK)
- Windows Sockets API (aka Winsock Application)
- Wine and Spirit Association (London, UK)
- Wing Staff Agency (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Baker, Mobley had 25 years experience as regional vice president at Wilbur Smith Associates, where he conducted and managed major transportation, site development, urban planning and design projects across the United States.
The engineering and planning firm of Wilbur Smith Associates, which has an office in Portland, Maine, and the Boston-based Economic Development Research Group began the study in 2006, with completion projected for mid-2008.
YEAR AVIATION OTHER TOTAL 1986 2,492 3,333 5,825 1991 1,249 4,160 5,409 1998 1,568 5,016 6,584 SOURCE: Wilbur Smith Associates CAPTION(S): chart Chart: Job Growth (see text)
Prior to CH2M Hill, Jurasin was with Wilbur Smith Associates, an international transportation consulting firm, for over 25 years.
The economic impact study, conducted by Wilbur Smith Associates on behalf of the TxDOT Aviation Division, concludes that general and commercial aviation activity in Texas contributes more than $48 billion dollars to the state economy, and that DFW is directly responsible for more than one-third of that total.
WASHINGTON -- Gerald Stump, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Wilbur Smith Associates in Franklin, Tenn.
Our consulting team of Wilbur Smith Associates, the Michael Baker Corp.