Ashlay Roni-Lyn from Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve had this to say about her experience as an OLI performer" "Before I joined this program, I skipped school all the time.
What does WUIR stand for?
WUIR stands for Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Web User Interface
- Western Union International
- Wildland Urban Interface (US National Park Service)
- Without Urinary Incontinence (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Workers Union of Ireland (est. 1924)
- Waking Up in Amsterdam (blog)
- Windows User Interface Automation
- Western Union International Bank
- Western Union International, Inc.
- Web User Interface Management
- Water Use Information System
- Work Unit Information System
- Waking Up in Time (Peter Russell book)
- Wildland Urban Interface Working Team
- Wiadomoœci Uniwersytetu Jagielloñskiego (cultural magazine, Krakow, Poland)
- Washed Up Jocks of America (est. 1984)
- World Union of Jesuit Alumni
- World Union of Jewish Students
- World Union of Jewish Studies
- Weapon Upgrade Kit (Star Wars online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23-27, showcased traditional and contemporary storytellers, musicians, and dancers from across Canada, including Shirley Ida Williams from Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve on Manitoulan Island in Ontario.
Within this report, co-authors, mostly from Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve and Laurentian University, have considered our team's transition away from mainstream research practices and toward indigenous research strategies among the Wikwemikong.
The northern Ontario event will be held on the Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve.
WIKWEMIKONG A group of Canadian Olympic athletes received a very warm reception on the Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve Sept.
The Great Spirit Circle Trail is operated by Aundek Omni Kaning First Nation, M'Chigeeng First Nation, Sagamok Anishnawbek First Nation, Sheguiandah First Nation, Sheshegwaning First Nation, Whitefish River First Nation, Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve and Zhiibaahaasing First Nation.
Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve on Manitoulin Island--the world's largest freshwater island--has identified some promising wind farm sites.
18 to 21 as the residents of Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve celebrated the importance of food producers locally and globally.