An external inquiry report, published yesterday, said Wigan and Leigh Health Services NHS Trust, Wigan and Bolton Health Authority and Wigan Social Services all failed to carry out their duty of care of Lythgoe.
What does WBHA stand for?
WBHA stands for Wigan and Bolton Health Authority (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WBHA
We have 1 other meaning of WBHA in our Acronym Attic
- Wissenschaftlicher Beirat Globale Umweltveränderungen (German: Scientific Advisory Council on Global Change)
- Whole Body Glucose Uptake Rate
- Water Bath Heater
- Weekly Broadcasting Hours
- Whole Body Hyperthermia
- William Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak, Michigan)
- Windows Based Hosting (Microsoft Corp.)
- Wisconsin Bowhunters Association
- Without Body Hardware (automobiles)
- West Bourke Heritage Association (Australia)
- Wisconsin Bow Hunter Association
- West Bengal Housing Board (India)
- Wilson Bank Holding Company (Tennessee)
- Wootton Bassett Hockey Club (est. 1959; UK)
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
- Wide Band High Frequency
- Women's Basketball Hall of Fame (Since 1999; Knoxville, TN, USA)
- World Boxing Hall of Fame (Riverside, CA; est. 1980)
- World's Biggest Hardy Fan (wrestler)
- Wide Band High Frequency Radio