Harris is a wife, mother, daughter, student and business woman who wears the same hats as many of her clients.
What does WMD stand for?
WMD stands for Wife, Mother, Daughter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WMD
We have 108 other meanings of WMD in our Acronym Attic
- Weighted Mean Difference
- Weights and Measures Division (US NIST)
- Western Military District
- Wet Macular Degeneration (eye disease)
- Where's My Droid (software application)
- Wheresmydad (UK charity)
- Which Medical Device (medical device review website)
- White Male Dominance
- White Muscle Disease
- Why Men Die
- Windows Media Device (Microsoft)
- Work Management Department
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Workers' Memorial Day (Worlwide Trades Unions)
- World Marriage Day
- World Maths Day
- World Message Day (anti-war website)
- World Movement for Democracy
- World's Most Dangerous
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Common Operational Picture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faford) Manzello, 47, of Shrewsbury, devoted wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend passed away at the Ichabod Washburn Hospice Residence on March 17, 2013 with her cherished family by her side after a valiant battle with cancer.
Love, Dad, Mick, Beki, Lee and Jo, Anth and Kerry xxx WOOD Andrea Caroline (nee Thomas) Beloved and darling wife, mother, daughter, sister and auntie.
Peacefully on 3rd March 2011, aged 55 years, Jennifer JP, dearly loved wife, mother, daughter and sister of all the family.
It carried the byline, "Sheila O'Brien is a wife, mother, daughter, sister, a product of 22 years of Catholic education, and active in her parish.
First it honoured the memory of young wife, mother, daughter and musician Angharad Matthews who was just 29 when she died in 2006.
A loving wife, mother, daughter and sister, also all loved ones gone before.
She was a competent, fulfilled, happy and proud wife, mother, daughter, sister and homemaker.