Among the projects mentioned are planned Croatian and Polish Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminals, the Constanta LNG terminal in Romania and other LNG and compressed natural gas (CNG) projects in the wider Black Sea region.
What does WBSR stand for?
WBSR stands for Wider Black Sea Region (Europe)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WBSR
We have 3 other meanings of WBSR in our Acronym Attic
- Willamette Backcountry Ski Patrol (Eugene, OR)
- Wireless Broadband Service Provider (digital communication)
- Wireless Broadband Signal Processor
- Write Back Soon Please
- West Bengal State Pollution Control Board
- White Black Square
- West Bengal Service Rule
- West Branch Susquehanna River (Pennsylvania valley region)
- West Building Seminar Room (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Whole Body Sweat Rate (physiology)
- Wanna Be Startin Something (Michael Jackson song)
- Warner Brothers Studio Store
- Warwick Business School Society (University of Warwick, UK)
- Web-Based Self-Service (online customer service)
- Wicked Beat Sound System (band; Australia)
- Wideband (Digital) Switching System
- Whole Blood Sulfa Test (agricultural science)
- Wide Band Subscriber Terminal
- Wild Bird Society of Taipei (est. 1973; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Wilson Barracuda Swim Team (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[The following are excerpts from a speech prepared as the Keynote Address at the Woodrow Wilson Center Conference: Trans-Atlantic Perspectives on the Wider Black Sea Region, Washington, DC, June 10, 2008.
Absent such a rationale, Europe and the United States are not going to be willing or able to generate the attention and resources necessary to engage and anchor the countries of the wider Black Sea region to the West--let alone to help them transform themselves into full partners and perhaps, over time, full members of the major Euro-Atlantic institutions.