Proposed regulations on widely held fixed investment trusts.
What does WHFIT stand for?
WHFIT stands for Widely Held Fixed Investment Trusts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wade Hampton Fire Department (Greenville, SC)
- West Harrison Fire Department (New York)
- West Haven Fire Dept (West Haven, CT)
- Western Holmes Fire District (Ohio)
- Wilmington Housing Finance and Development (credit counselor; Wilmington, NC)
- Will Host for Food (gaming; web hosting service)
- Woods Hole Film Festival
- World Holstein Friesian Federation (Holstein dairy cattle development organization; various locations; est. 1964)
- Wiregrass Habitat for Humanity (UK)
- Web Hosting for Idiots
- Walks and Hikes in the Foothills and Lowlands (Mountaineers guidebook; Seattle, WA)
- Western Hemisphere Finance Ministers
- Woods Hole Folk Music Society (Woods Hole, MA)
- Wharton Hedge Fund Network (Wharton Club of New York)
- Womens Health and Fitness Network
- When Hell Freezes Over
- Wrist hand finger orthosis
- Wellhead Flowing Pressure (oil & gas industry)
- West Highland Free Press (newspaper; Scotland)
- Washington Heights Free Radio (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with meeting the July, 2008 deadline for the new RFS format, GCC was in compliance with GNMA's new reporting requirements for Widely Held Fixed Investment Trusts (WHFIT's).