com/), a leader in precision ultra wideband (UWB) real- time location systems (RTLS), today demonstrated its Precision Location Ultra Wideband System (PLUS) product line at the HIMSS08 healthcare conference and exhibition (Booth # 2377).
What does WBS stand for?
WBS stands for Wideband System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WBS
We have 188 other meanings of WBS in our Acronym Attic
- Western Billing Services
- Westinghouse Brake & Signal Limited (UK)
- Wetter Beobachtungs Schiff (German: Weather Observation Ship)
- Wheel Braking System (military aviation/helicopters)
- White Buffalo Society
- Whole Body Scan
- Whole Business Securitization
- Wiardi Beckman Stichting (Dutch think tank)
- Wide Bandgap Semiconductor
- Wideband Serializer
- Wiedemann-Beckwith Syndrome
- Wight Business Services (est. 1982; UK)
- Wilkes Barre-Scranton (Pennsylvania)
- William Brookes School (UK)
- Williams-Beuren Syndrome
- Wireless Broadband Service (telecommunications; various locations)
- Wireless Broadband System
- Wireless Business System
- Wirtschafts- und Bildungsservice (German: Service of Economic and Educational Training and Education)
- Without Benefit of Salvage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Communications satellites come in three flavors: narrowband systems that are useful for voice transmissions but lack sufficient capacity for large data streams, wideband systems for sending large amounts of data, and protected satellites that are hardened against jamming and nuclear effects.
Based on Time Domain's Precision Location Ultra Wideband System (PLUS[R]) and InSync's iApp Builder application platform, the solution tracks people, critical assets and processes for significant cost savings and increased efficiencies.
Time Domain Corporation, the leader in ultra wideband (UWB) real-time location systems (RTLS), today announced the deployment of its Precision Location Ultra Wideband System (PLUS[R]) in Europe.
of Hong Kong) examine theoretical aspects of channel adaptation for point-to-point and multi-user systems with multiple antennas, their practical application, and advanced topics such as multi-user scheduling for wideband systems.
OB), today announced the introduction and first installation of Klever's Giving Cart[TM] System with Time Domain's Precision Location Ultra Wideband System (PLUS[R]).
Because of the electronic or IC-based nature of this patent, it may be applicable to other wideband systems such as instrumentation and cable distribution applications.
The partnership is based on Time Domain's Precision Location Ultra Wideband System (PLUS) technology combined with Xsens' inertial sensor technology and builds on the success of Xsens' MVN full-body cameraless motion capture system.