Eastern's commitments in this area are reflected in its expanding product portfolio for mobile operators, spanning a range of technologies from narrowband and wideband/broadband switching, to access gateways for cell site backhaul optimization, and next-gen SDH/SONET capabilities that simplify the convergence of circuit- and packet-based traffic in mobile networks.
What does WB/BB stand for?
WB/BB stands for Wideband/Broadband
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WB/BB in our Acronym Attic
- Wide-Band Dual Meander-Sleeve Antenna
- Wavelet-Based Generalized Sidelobe Canceller
- Wideband Low-Noise Amplifier
- Wideband Line of Sight
- Waveband - Label Switched Path
- Wide-Band Meander-Sleeve Antenna
- Word-Based Minimum Verification Error
- Wide-Band Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Wide-Band Point Spread Function
- Water Barrier Ship Self Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
The narrowband functionality provides an optimal solution for customers looking to integrate 1/0 functionality into their wideband/broadband cross-connects.
These network shortcomings and the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of applications continue to be a strong driver for cost-effective wideband/broadband access solutions.