3 inch Wide Quarter Video Graphics Array Screen that supports up to 16 million colors.
What does WQVGA stand for?
WQVGA stands for Wide Quarter Video Graphics Array
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Western Quebec Seismic Zone (Quebec, CA)
- Water Quality Team (US NOAA)
- Water Quality Technology
- Weighted Queuing Time
- Welder Qualification Test
- World Qualifying Tour (bodyboarding)
- Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition
- Water Quality Technical Report (Chula Vista, CA)
- Wide Quad Ultra Extended Graphics Array
- Water Quality Volume
- Washington Quaker Workcamps (Washington, DC)
- Wide Quantum Wells
- Water Quality and Waste Management
- Wood Quarter Western Riders (Korneuburg, Austria)
- West Queen West Triangle (Canada)
- Water Quality Exchange
- Wide Quad Extended Graphics Array (Computer Video Display Configuration 2560×1600 16:10 4.1m)
- Englehart, Ontario (Ontario Northland railway code)
- Rating Withdrawn (credit)
- Royal Tongan Airlines (IATA airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9-centimeters-diagonal) amorphous-silicon, thin-film-transistor (TFT) liquid crystal display (LCD) module, part number NL4827HC19-01B, with wide quarter video graphics array (WQVGA) display technology and resolution of 480 x 272 pixels.
The 3D LCD module has been adopted for the MOBILE3DTV terminal prototype because of its wide viewing areas, excellent 3D picture quality for bare-eyes viewing and high-performance display, which features wide quarter video graphics array (WQVGA) resolution and NEC LCD Technologies' unique horizontal double-density pixel (HDDP) system.