The comprehensive range of wireless standards supported includes the wide bandwidth WLAN 802.
What does WiBa stand for?
WiBa stands for Wide Bandwidth
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WiBa
We have 5 other meanings of WiBa in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Independent Businesses (est. 1977)
- Wizards in Black (game)
- Women in Black
- Women In Business
- Word Is Bond
- Workforce Investment Board
- Working Inverse Blocking
- Wasserstoff Initiative Bayern
- Western Illinois Builders Association (Galesburg, IL)
- Wichita Independent Business Association (Kansas)
- Wisconsin Indian Business Alliance
- Wisconsin Ironman Brick Adventure
- Women in Business Association
- Womens International Boxing Association
- Women in Business Advisory Forum (Palatine, IL)
- Well I'll Be A Monkey's Uncle
- Wouldn't It Be Better If
- Washington International Business Council
- Watonga Indian Baptist Church (Oklahoma)
- Western International Band Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optical fiber systems have many advantages over satellite-based communication systems, the most noteworthy of which is wide bandwidth and low data latency.
Microchip is one of the few suppliers offering SOT-23 packages across this wide bandwidth range.
Prime among these is the fact that it operates across very wide bandwidths of radio spectrum in which other commercial and governmental communications systems operate.
The combination of wide bandwidth, large dynamic range, and high accuracy requirements make these measurements extremely difficult to perform.
RFMD expects to announce future advancements in GaN technology in 2007, including the availability of high power amplifiers (HPAs) featuring high linearity, wide bandwidth and power outputs up to 200 watts.
A switch needs to be as transparent as possible to the signal Co low insertion loss and wide bandwidth are key.
The IQnxn MIMO test system is a wide bandwidth device that incorporates the capabilities of a multiple, synchronized Vector Signal Analyzers (VSAs), Vector Signal Generators (VSGs), spectrum analyzers and power meters into a high-performance instrument in 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 configurations.