Optical fiber systems have many advantages over satellite-based communication systems, the most noteworthy of which is wide bandwidth and low data latency.
What does WiBa stand for?
WiBa stands for Wide Bandwidth
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WiBa
We have 5 other meanings of WiBa in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Independent Businesses (est. 1977)
- Wizards in Black (game)
- Women in Black
- Women In Business
- Word Is Bond
- Workforce Investment Board
- Working Inverse Blocking
- Wasserstoff Initiative Bayern
- Western Illinois Builders Association (Galesburg, IL)
- Wichita Independent Business Association (Kansas)
- Wisconsin Indian Business Alliance
- Wisconsin Ironman Brick Adventure
- Women in Business Association
- Womens International Boxing Association
- Women in Business Advisory Forum (Palatine, IL)
- Well I'll Be A Monkey's Uncle
- Wouldn't It Be Better If
- Washington International Business Council
- Watonga Indian Baptist Church (Oklahoma)
- Western International Band Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microchip is one of the few suppliers offering SOT-23 packages across this wide bandwidth range.
When operated at 70 K, the signal limiter displays very low insertion loss and extremely wide bandwidth in the nonlimiting state with constant impedance over the entire microwave range, making it essentially "transparent" to the system.
The combination of wide bandwidth, large dynamic range, and high accuracy requirements make these measurements extremely difficult to perform.
A switch needs to be as transparent as possible to the signal Co low insertion loss and wide bandwidth are key.
The IQnxn MIMO test system is a wide bandwidth device that incorporates the capabilities of a multiple, synchronized Vector Signal Analyzers (VSAs), Vector Signal Generators (VSGs), spectrum analyzers and power meters into a high-performance instrument in 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 configurations.
Nd:GdVO4 crystals have a large stimulated emission cross section at laser wavelength and a high absorption coefficient and wide bandwidth at pump wavelength, but have a low dependency on pump wavelength and produce a strongly polarized laser output.
The wide bandwidth of these parts allows designers to use a single part for multiple applications or design one piece of equipment to cover a wide frequency range, resulting in lower development costs and products with a relatively small footprint.